The Day Date Quartz version has a solid case back giving a cheeky nod to New York drain covers. The straight line architecture on the dial is visually stretched out onto the central part of the leather strap, recalling the skyscrapers on Broadway.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Anthracite grey dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Day of the week and date display at the 3 o'clock position. Hamilton calibre 955.122 quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case size: 40 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 18 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Anthracite Grey
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 165 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Width: 18 mm
- Movement Caliber: Hamilton Calibre 955.122
- Swiss Made
- Type: Quartz
- Day of the Week and Date display at the 3 o'clock position