The Tissot Chemin Des Tourelles Powermatic 80 is precision, luxury, traditional and contemporary all displayed in a superb timepiece.
This watch is not only a practical timekeeping tool but will also stand out for the right reason on the wrist of any man.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-toned hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display above the 6 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 10.89 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 21 mm. Butterfly clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal Anti-Reflective Coating
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Silver
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 165 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Calibre: ETA C07.111
- Power Reserve: 80
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- Arabic Numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute Markers around the outer rim
- Date display at the 6 o'clock position