The Tissot T-Complication Squelette is modernity meeting meticulous craftsmanship with this hand-wound, mechanical skeleton movement visible through the dial. Luxurious finishes and design details seamlessly link tradition with contemporary styling for wearers who appreciate the complexity of a superb timepiece.
Stainless steel case with a black leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Skeleton dial with blue hands and index hour markers. Roman numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position. ETA 6497-1 hand wind movement with about 46 hours of power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Transparent case back. Case size: 42 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Round case shape. Fold over with safety release clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Skeleton
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 165 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Band Material: Black Leather
- Movement Caliber: ETA 6497-1
- Power Reserve: 46 hours
- Swiss Made
- Type: Hand Wind
- Second Markers: Roman Numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute Markers around the outer rim