The new Tissot PRS 200 models still keeps it's sophisticated sportiness but has a sleeker appeal than the previous models and still representing for Precision, Robustness and Sportiness. With many of its design features being diving inspired the performance of this timepiece as well as its design will be the perfect sporting companion.
tainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers. Tachymeter markings around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second. G10.212 quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 18 mm. Band length: 8 inches. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: chronograph, tachymeter, date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Stainless Steel with Screw-Down Crown and Case Back
- Dial: Silver Dial with Index Numerals
- Water resistance: 200m/660ft/20bar
- Size: Case Diameter: 36mm to 42.9mm
- Band Material: Two-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Movement Caliber: ETA G10.212
- Swiss Made
- Type: Quartz
- Day date displayed at the 4 o'clock position