The Tissot Tradition family gives ultra-modern watchmaking a justified hint of nostalgia, giving today’s technology a vintage-style design signature. High-tech operation is perfectly balanced with classical details and subtle vintage-look finishes. These are complemented by design elements such as guilloche decoration and a gently curved case. The Tissot Tradition promises wearers endless hours of precision with sustainable good looks.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. White dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. An Arabic numeral marks the 12 o'clock position. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock positions. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 11.07 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22.9 mm. Band length: 9 inches. Fold over deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style.
- Crystal:Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case Material: Steel
- Dial: White
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Fold Over Deployment
- Water resistance: 30 meters / 100 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Calibre: ETA F06.111
- Swiss Made
- Type: Quartz
- Arabic Numeral marks the 12 o'clock position. Minute Markers around the outer rim
- Sub Dials: Three - 60 Second, 30 Minute and 1/10th of a Second
- Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock positions