Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Anthracite sunray dial with luminous silver-toned hands and index hour markers. An Arabic numeral appears at the 12 o'clock position. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Anthracite Sunray
- Water resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Bezel: Fixed Stainless Steel
- Calibre: Quartz
- A quartz movement is powered by a battery. Its regulator (time-measuring device) is a quartz crystal. An electrical current causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second). This gives the movement almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
- Quartz movements used by TAG Heuer are some of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland. They are also distinguished by excellent resistance to shocks and magnetic fields.