Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Tachymeter and minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 41 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second, tachymeter. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Silver
- Water resistance: 100 meters / 330 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Calibre: Tag Heuer Calibre 1887
- Balance frequency: 28.800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz). Power reserve: about 50 hours, about 40 hours when the chronograph is engaging.
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Type: Automatic