More than 75 years after Oris made its first pilot’s watch, the company is proud to announce the launch of the most innovative pilot’s watch in its history – the Oris Big Crown ProPilot Altimeter, the world’s first automatic mechanical watch with a mechanical Altimeter.
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz and aviation queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 100m/330ft
- Size: Case Diameter: 47 mm
- Band Material: Green Fabric
- Band Width: 23 mm
- Movement Caliber: Oris 733, base SW 200-1
- Power Reserve: 38 Hours
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- day date displayed at the 3 o'clock position