***Available only for preorder***
The Oris El Hierro Limited Edition diver’s watch is inspired by a submarine volcano off the coast of the island of El Hierro. It features a black DLC-coated case that’s water-resistant to 30 bar/300 metres, and is limited to 2,000 pieces.
Black DLC stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Uni-directional rotating black DLC bezel with a black ceramic top ring. Black dial with luminous black hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Oris calibre 733 Base SW 200-1 automatic movement with a 38-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Transparent case back. Case size: 43 mm. Case thickness: 12.60 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp with a push button release. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Black DLC Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 300 meters / 1000 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 43 mm
- Band Material: Black Rubber
- Movement Caliber: Oris Calibre 733 Base SW 200-1
- Power Reserve: 38 Hours
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- day date displayed at the 6 o'clock position