Oris is the official time keeper and Watch Partner of the RAID Classic Car rallies. To celebrate the 22nd RAID Suisse-Paris, Oris has created the Oris RAID 2012 Chronograph Limited Edition. This beautiful timepiece features innovative design elements of the winning car of the 2011 race, a 1942 Cadillac Series 62. Limited to 500 pieces this extraordinary watch does not only help your co-pilot, it sets a real statement.
The RAID Suisse-Paris originated in 1991 and involves pre-1975 classic cars participating in a picturesque 600-mile contest that begins in Basel and ends in Paris. This challenging rally tests the teams on their ability to follow the correct route and stick to strict time limits. However, the biggest test is that of the old cars and their ability to withstand the demands of the unique race.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Size: Case Diameter: 43.50 mm
- Band Material: Dark brown leather strap
- Movement Caliber: Oris 677, base ETA 7754
- Power Reserve: 48 Hours
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- day date displayed at the 6 o'clock position