OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - it was a watch designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater. More than half a century later, the timepiece makes a comeback in a completely upgraded and enhanced form, ready for a new generation of adventurers. This Seamaster 300 has a sand-blasted blue dial with 18K Sedna™ gold hands coated with "vintage" Super-LumiNova. The 18K Sedna™ gold bezel has a ceramic bezel ring with a Ceragold™ diving scale. The 41 mm grade 5 titanium case is presented on a brown leather strap. A transparent caseback makes it possible to see the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8400 within.
Sedna gold titanium case with a brown leather strap. Uni-directional rotating 18kt sedna gold titanium bezel with a blue ceramic top ring. Blue dial with rose gold-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals appear at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Omega calibre co-axial 8400 automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Transparent case back. Case size: 41 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 25 mm. Fold over clasp with a safety release. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style.
- Crystal: Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Case: Titanium - Sedna Gold
- Dial: Blue
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8400
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Bridges and the oscillating weight are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel