Designed as a tribute to the rewarding partnership between OMEGA and the GoodPlanet Foundation, the Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GoodPlanet combines innovative watchmaking with a wholehearted commitment to environmental conservation. OMEGA has pledged a portion of the proceeds from this watch to full funding a project to perserve mangroves, seagrasses and coral reefs in the oceans of Southeast Asia. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GoodPlanet features a blue dial with applied indexes and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. There is a bright orange aluminum GMT hand that makes it possible to keep track of time in two time zones. The polished blue bi-directional rotating bezel is compelete with a bright orange GMT scale and helium-escape valve at 10 o'clock on the case. The 44 mm stainless steel case is presented on a matching bracelet and is fitted with the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8605. This timepiece is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet).
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with blue ceramic top ring Blue dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6, 9 and 12 o'clock position. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement with a 60 hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 43.5 mm. Case thickness: 17.25 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 600 meters / 2000 feet. Functions: GMT, second time zone, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: helium escapement valve at the 10 o'clock position. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel
- Dial: Blue
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8605
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. GMT with time zone function. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium-plated balance bridge and oscillating mass, luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- 24 hours GMT
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back