The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features a warm grey dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K yellow gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 38 mm stainless steel casebody and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet with 18K yellow gold bars. This timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8500, visible through the sapphire crystal caseback.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel with yellow gold bars bracelet. 18k yellow gold fixed bezel. Grey dial with gold-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Omega Calibre 8500 automatic movement with about 60 hours of power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Skeleton case back. Case size: 38 mm. Round case shape. Fold over with push button release clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Steel - yellow gold
- Dial: Grey
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 38 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8500
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Transparent case back