The Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Limited Edition is more than a remarkable timepiece. It is a celebration of a project whose ambitious aim is to circle the globe in an airplane powered only by solar energy. The blue and green dial, with its white transferred indexes and hour markers coated with white Super-LumiNova, has a central opening allowing the wearer to read the liquid crystal display digital elements. The grade 2 titanium Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Limited Edition is powered by the multi-functional quartz chronograph movement, OMEGA calibre 5619, and its grade 2 titanium outer caseback is stamped with the Solar Impulse “Around the World” patch and engraved with the name of the timepiece as well as the words “TESTED AND QUALIFIED BY ESA" (European Space Agency). This timepiece, of which only 1,924 models will be produced, is presented on a blue and green-bordered polyamide "NATO" strap.
Titanium case with a blue and green nylon strap. Bi-directional rotating blue top ring bezel. Blue and green dial with black digital center with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 45 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Titanium
- Dial: Blue
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 45 mm
- Calibre: Omega 5619
- Highly precise thermo-compensated multi-functional quartz movement with special functions developed and tested and qualified by the European Space Agency (ESA). It powers the Omega Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 whose analog hands and LCD windows display, among other values: three different time zones, chronograph, timer, MET (Mission Elapsed Time), PET (Phase Elapsed Time), three alarms and perpetual calendar.
- Battery life: 24 months
- Type: Quartz
- 24 hours
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- E.O.L. (End of Life)
- Limited edition
- Perpetual calendar