OMEGA’s pioneering spirit has taken us on adventures beyond the earth’s atmosphere and below the surface of the ocean. That same enthusiasm for exploration continues with the launch of the Speedmaster Skywalker X-33. This 45 mm timepiece is crafted from grade 2 titianium and features a black ceramic bezel ring, black dial with an LCD display and a grade 2 and 5 titanium bracelet. It is equipped with the OMEGA calibre 5619, a multi-functional quartz chronograph movement.
Titanium case with a titanium bracelet. Bi-directional rotating bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog-digital. Perpetual calendar. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 45 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: alarm, GMT, chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Titanium
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 45 mm
- Calibre: Omega 5619
- Highly precise thermo-compensated multi-functional quartz movement with special functions developed and tested and qualified by the European Space Agency (ESA). It powers the Omega Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 whose analog hands and LCD windows display, among other values: three different time zones, chronograph, timer, MET (Mission Elapsed Time), PET (Phase Elapsed Time), three alarms and perpetual calendar.
- Battery life: 24 months
- Type: Quartz
- 24 hours
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- E.O.L. (End of Life)
- Perpetual calendar