It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The black ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel is mounted on a 45.5 mm stainless steel case on a black rubber strap. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8500 at the heart of this certified chronometer timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback.
Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel with grey ceramic fillbezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6, 9 and 12 o`clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o`clock position. Automatic movement with 60 hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 45.5 mm. Case thickness: 16.9 mm. Round case shape. Water resistant at 600 meters / 2000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8500
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel