It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a laquered black dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a central GMT hand. The polished black ceramic bi-directional rotating bezel is mounted on a 43.5 mm stainless steel case on a stainless steel bracelet. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8605 at the heart of this certified chronometer timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Bi-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a black ceramic top ring with GMT markers. Black dial with silver-tone hands and index and Arabic numeral hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6, 9 and 12 o`clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o`clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Transparent case back. Case diameter: 43.5 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 600 meters / 2000 feet. Functions: date, GMT, second time zone, hour, minute, second, chronometer. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8605
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. GMT with time zone function. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium-plated balance bridge and oscillating mass, luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- The day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valve
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
- 24 hours GMT