OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit.This OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M Regatta features a black dial with a yellow five-minute countdown tracker on the 30-minute recorder at 3 o'clock, a 12-hour recorder at 6 o'clock and a small seconds dial at 9 o'clock. The matt black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 44 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve and an integrated date corrector at 10 o'clock.The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This chronograph is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 3330.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating black ceramic bezel. Black dial with skeleton hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o`clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Automatic movement with 52 hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 44 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 44 mm
- Calibre: Omega 3330
- Self-winding chronograph with column-wheel mechanism and Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung-balance equipped with Si14 silicon balance spring. Officially certified chronometer.
- Power reserve: 52 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Regatta timing