The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features a champagne dial decorated with diamond-set indexes and a date window at the 3 o’clock position, and covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K yellow gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 38 mm stainless steel casebody, and presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8500, visible through the transparent caseback, powers this exquisite timepiece.
18kt gold and stainless steel case with a 18kt gold and stainless steel bracelet. Fixed gold bezel with Roman numeral markers. Champagne dial with gold hands and diamond hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Date display at the 3 o`clock position. Automatic movement. Omega 8500 engine. Scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Transparent case back. Case diameter: 38 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second, chronometer. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel - yellow gold
- Dial: Champagne
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 38 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8500
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Transparent case back