The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials. This model features applied gold-fashioned stars spread across its white mother-of-pearl dial which is covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The diamond-set, 18K yellow gold bezel is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet. At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8520, visible through the transparent caseback.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet with 18kt yellow gold bars. Fixed 18kt yellow gold bezel set with 32 diamonds. White mother of pearl dial with bevelled polished gold stars with gold hands. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o`clock position. Self winding automatic movement with a 50 hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Transparent case back. Case diameter: 27 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 19 mm. Band length: 6 inches. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Case: Steel - yellow gold
- Dial: White
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 27.0 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8520
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung-balance system with silicon balance-spring. Automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Transparent case back