The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry. Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a blackened Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova. The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the opaline silver "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model. The design is finished with a new 3-row stainless steel bracelet with slightly curved central links, and at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with steel hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Omega calibre 8900 automatic movement with a 60-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Transparent case back. Case size: 39 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel - Hard metal bezel
- Dial: Silver
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 39 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8900
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Movement and watch tested according to Master Chronometer certification process approved by METAS. Resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Time zone function. Special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Transparent case back