The Writers Edition Leo Tolstoy is paying tribute to one of the most important Russian authors, most famous for his works ‘War & Peace’ and ‘Anna Karenina’. He also became noted as a moral thinker and social reformer, which is reflected in the overall shape of the Writing Instrument. The hammered optic of the silver-coated barrel stands for his hard work in the fields – moving back to a simple life. Blue and gray were not only very present colors in his studio but were also used for his first book covers. His family crest adorns the handcrafted Au750 rhodium-coated gold nib of the fountain pen.
Ident No: 111049
- Clip: Platinum-coated clip
- Barrel: Silver-coated barrel with hammered optic
- Cap: Dark gray precious resin cap
- Type: Piston Fountain Pen
- NIB: Hand-crafted 750 gold nib with special engraving
- Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red