The Heritage Collection 1912 pays tribute to the roots of Montblanc and honors its innovation and design legacy with the reinterpretation of selected historical writing instruments in a contemporary spirit. This fountain pen innovates with new technology and celebrates the pioneering spirit of the early 20th century: a new two-step mechanism governs both the retractable nib movement as well as the piston-filling mechanism. The black precious lacquered barrel and resin cap with platinum-coated fittings are crowned with a Montblanc emblem in mother-of-pearl lacquer under a transparent cap-top. The rhodium-coated Au585 gold nib features a triangular-shaped heart-hole and amazes with a smooth writing style.
- Ident No: U0109049
- Clip: Platinum-coated clip
- Barrel: Black laquered barrel
- Cap: Black precious resin cap
- Type: Piston Fountain Pen
- Nib : Hand-crafted Au585 / 14 K gold nib rhodium finish
- Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red