Behind the apparent simplicity of its pure design and clear-cut lines, the Geophysic® True Second steel watch houses a fine watchmaking caliber that is full of surprises. The eye is drawn to the seductive sophistication of the watch, free from all ostentation.
Stainless steel case with a black alligator leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Transparent case back. Case diameter: 39.6 mm. Case thickness: 11.7 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Silver
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 165 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 39.6 mm
- Band Material: Black Alligator Leather
- Movement Caliber: Jaeger LeCoultre Calibre JLC 770
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position