The rounded case of the RailRoad Auto transports the imagination back to the era of pocket watches when Hamilton was “the Watch of Railroad Accuracy”. These models hold the exclusive three-hand H-10 movement delivering an 80-hour power reserve and are available in stainless steel or stainless steel with rose PVD finish.
Rose gold tone PVD stainless steel case with a brown leather strap. Fixed bezel. Silver dial with rose gold-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Hamilton Calibre H-10 automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeleton transparent exhibition see through case back. Case size: 40 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Rose Gold Tone PVD Stainless Steel
- Dial: Silver
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 165 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Band Material: Brown Leather
- Band Width: 20 mm
- Movement Caliber: Hamilton Calibre H-10
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position