A larger-than-life take on the legend.
- Case: black steel
- Back: Transparent sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 3 bars
- Bezel: Rotating bezel with circular slide rule
- Crown: Non screw-locked, two gaskets
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- Diameter: 46.00 mm
- Thickness: 14.50 mm
- Weight (without strap): 103.95 gr.
- Caliber: Breitling 01 (Manufacture)
- Movement: Selfwinding mechanical
- Power reserve: Min. 70 hrs
- Chronograph: 1/4th second, 30 minutes, 12 hours
- Vibration: 28,800 v.p.h
- Jewel: 47 jewels
- Calendar: Dial aperture
- Strap: Navitimer rubber
- Clasp: Push Button Deployant Buckle
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
- Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
- Lug width 24mm, buckle width 20mm.