With its slim beveled bezel, its slender lugs and its pure case housing a chronometer-certified selfwinding movement, the Transocean Day & Date admirably reflects the spirit of long-distance travel and luxurious long-haul airliners. The black or silver dial provides an extremely original display of the date at 3 o’clock and the day through an aperture shaped like an arc of a circle at 12 o’clock. This model epitomizing balance and understatement is adorned with applied hour-markers and a subtle cross-shaped dial arrangement reminiscent of the original Transocean – a grand classic launched in 1958 and which accompanied the boom in intercontinental air travel.
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Silver
- Water resistance: 100 meters / 330 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 43 mm
- Band Material: Brown Leather
- Band Width: 22 mm
- Movement Caliber: Breitling Calibre 45
- BaseCaliber: ETA 2834-2
- Power Reserve: 38 hours
- Swiss Made
- Type: Automatic
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position.
- Day of the Week display at the 12 o'clock position