The A. Lange & Sohne Saxonia Thin (ref. 211.026) features the L093.1 mechanical manual winding movement with an approximate 72-hour power reserve when fully wound; solid silver dial with white gold index hour markers & rhodiumed gold hands; sapphire-crystal, transparent case back, displaying the meticulously finished movement; and 40mm, 18k white gold case (5.9mm thickness) on a hand-stitched, black crocodile strap with an engraved, solid 18k white gold ardillon buckle.
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Case: 18kt White Gold
- Dial: Silver
- Water resistance: 30 meters / 100 feet
- Size: Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Width: 19 mm
- Movement Caliber: Alligator/Crocodile Leather
- Power Reserve: 72 hrs
- Germany Made
- Type: Manual Wind
- Polished white gold hands.
- A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L093.1, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 167 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
- Silvered solid silver dial.