It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The black ceramic unidirectional bezel with OMEGA Liquidmetal® diving scale is mounted on a 43.5 mm stainless steel case. Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Time zone function. Special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and index- Arabic numerals hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Omega Calibre 8900 automatic movement with about 60 hours of power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton transparent exhibition see through case back. Case size: 43.5 mm. Round case shape. Water resistant at 600 meters / 2000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Size: Case Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Calibre: Omega 8900
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Movement and watch tested according to Master Chronometer certification process approved by METAS. Resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Time zone function. Special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Type: Self winding
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel